Quizá a nuestra generación le toque ser el eslabón perdido, quizá a nuestra generación no le interese dejar rastro, quizá estamos entendiendo que el valor de la creación artística reside en su ejecución inmediata, quizá no aspiramos a ser recordados para siempre porque estamos mas ocupados tratando de sobrevivir.
. Clicking on the link brought them to the anthology where upon downloading it, they found their name attached to a poem they didn’t write. Like wildfire, reaction spread through the community: Why was I in it? Why wasn’t I in it? Why was my name matched with that poem? Who was responsible for this act? Some of the ‘contributors’ were delighted to be included while others were wildly angered. Speaking on behalf of the disgruntled authors whose reputations of genius and authenticity were sullied was blogger and poet Ron Silliman, who said ‘Issue 1 is what I would call an act of anarcho-flarf vandalism …. Play with other people’s reps at your own risk.’
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario